Nancy tagged me with this tag game - I am to list seven random things about me and then tag seven other people - - -Well, can’t seem to think of seven people but here is how it works:
1. Link to the person that tagged you and leave a comment on their blog, so that their readers can visit yours. -Her name is linked above.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share 7 Random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 random people at the bottom of your post, linking to their blog. Let each person know by leaving a comment on their blog. (if you don't know 7 bloggers, just tag who you know)
Seven things about me:
1. I have collections of 6 different things- porcelain dolls, Precious Moments, bells, souvenir pennies, snowmen, and Willow Tree figurines. Trying to downsize to just PM and WT. . I have way too many of everything else.
2. I can't say no to cake, especially if its served with ice cream
3. I'm severely allergic to morphine - went into anaphylactic shock in the recovery room after having my gallbladder removed.
4. I'm also allergic to aspartame which means I can't chew mint gum of any kind. . even double mint or Wrigley's spearmint. They reformulated and now contain aspartame and sugar.
5. If I hadn't lost my first baby, he'd be 7 years old.
6. I'd go back to teaching if I didn't have to deal with parents.
7. I've eaten 1/2 a tub of icing at a friend's house just so I didn't have to bring it home. . . where's the logic in that??
I am tagging Shelley, Kari (again), Candee, Shaunna, Jen, Nicole, and Suz. I'm also putting this on my personal blog so that the ones who don't visit my scrappin' one know what to do. :)
3 months ago