1. My uncle once took me to see Amy Grant. I do not remember the concert, and I can't tell you how old I was, but I remember going.
2.Never in my life have I done anything illegal (unless going over the speed limit counts). This includes doing drugs, drinking underage, sneaking into movies, etc.
3.When I was five I lived in Alaska
4. High School was a long time ago.
5. I will never forget to tell my family that I love them.
6. I once met Chuck Norris. He was at Starbucks when I was student teaching at Zion. We were on a field trip and one of the parents wanted to get coffee. We gave in and had the chance to meet this cool guy.
7. There’s this girl I know who is completely honest with me no matter what.
8. Once, at a bar I took my first shot (it was Peach Schnapps) with my Grandma!
9. By noon, I’m usually ready for a nap
10. Last night I went to bed early to prepare for some pretty intense medical test this morning. It's all good, BTW
11. If only I had a soda. I'm supposed to cut out all caffeine. That would mean coffee, too. . . AHHHHHHHHHHHH
12. Next time I go to church I will share my praises with our church family.
13. Oprah Winfrey is a hypocrite. I lost all respect for her right before the election and will not watch her show anymore.
14.What worries me most is that I will fail as a parent and wife.
15. When I turn my head left, I see our love seat, and wall.
16.When I turn my head right, I see the other wall in our living room.
17. You know I’m lying when I won't look at you or I show no emotion. If you ever catch me lying, call me on it.
18. What I miss most about the eighties being totally free of responsibility. I was just a kid!
19. If I was a character in Shakespeare, I’d be in the Taming of the Shrew.
20. By this time next year I hope to be at my weight loss goal and encouraging other around me to do the same.
21. The name I always wanted is my own. I've not always liked my name, but I have never wanted to change it.
22. I have a hard time understanding racism. It really boggles my mind.
23.If I ever go back to school, I’ll get my master's in English or Library Science.
24. You know I like you if I call you. I'm not a phone person.
25. If I ever won an award, the first person I’d thank would be God.
26. Darwin, Mozart, Slim Pickens & Geraldine Ferraro are all people???
27. Take my advice, never don't judge people - just love them
28.My ideal breakfast is starbucks coffee and breakfast tacos
29. A song I love, but do not own is Made to Love You by Toby Mac
30. If you visit my hometown, I suggest going to Trudy's or Chuy's
31.Tulips, character flaws, microchips, & track stars are a part of life?? Seriously, I don't get it.
32. Why won’t people all be friends with one another??
33.If you spend the night at my house you’ll be driven crazy by my children.
34. I’d stop my wedding for absolutely nothing.
35. The world could do without idiots
36. I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than eat it.
37. My favorite blonde is my boy, Cayden
38: Paper clips are more useful than stacking the copies opposite of one another.
39.If I do anything well, it’s sing
40. And by the way my mammogram and u/s were negative for abnormal tissue. So in two months, my doctor will recheck the lump and we'll go from there.