Life has been crazy the past few months. The fact that I haven't blogged since the car accident should tell you a little bit about how busy we've been. So much has happened. Let me give you the low down:
- Cayden turned THREE!! We celebrated at Build-A-Bear. It was crazy, but the kids had fun. We won't be doing it again. LOL
- Noah's Ark Spring Program - which I direct. It was soooo cute. As a mommy, I was very proud of my little boy. As the music teacher, I was beaming with pride at how much the children have learned this year. I would have to say that it was a HUGE success.
- Hannah had her first dance recital with Fusion Dance Company. We've been very happy with how well Hannah has progressed this year. I just sat back and let her dance. Ms. Brianna says Hannah has grown by leaps and bounds in her dancing. That can't help but make a Momma proud!
- Along with the Spring Program and Noah's Ark there was a "Spring Carnival." I wouldn't exactly call it a carnival, but the kids did get to play 4 cute little games and win prizes. Cayden and his friends were adorable while they threw the bean bags into hula hoops and pulled ducks out of a kiddie pool. They enjoyed playing the games and getting prizes, that's for sure.
- Hannah's school also had their Spring Carnival. Only two of us got to enjoy the fun up at the school because Cayden caught a fever bug and had to stay home with Daddy. I worked the cake walk and Hannah ran all over campus with her little friends. They had so much fun, but I have to say that the cake walk was what they enjoyed the most. Hannah used the majority of her tickets trying to win a cake (which never happened, but we were lucky enough to take home a box of La Madeline treats that were leftover!
This is Hannah with her 4th Grade reading buddy. She LOVES Alicia!! Just adores her. I hope we're able to keep up with her throughout middle school and high school. She's a sweetie!
- Mother's Day happened upon us and the kids gave me adorable gifts they made at school. Cayden made me a Terracotta pot covered in buttons. It was soo cute. I was also provided with soil and basil seeds. The idea is to grow my own basil. I'm trying, but so far, nothing is growing. Hannah gave me a handmade card, a #1 Mom ribbon and a Handprint Plaque. And Stephen picked me up the sweetest card that sang "I Melt" when I opened it up. He also got me a gift card to Starbucks and roses along with an IOU a Wii and Wii Fit, that I received on Friday.
- Hannah's class went on their Kindergarten field trip last week which I was invited to come along on. The kids had a blast at Crowes Nest Farm. It wasn't too hot so it was actually a perfect day
- I've been following the WW program for 3 weeks (well really two because after my 1st HUGE loss, I didn't stick to the plan and gained the 2nd week). I've lost 4.8 lbs so far. It's not much, but it's a start! I can't wait to get my 1st five lb star. I'm on my way to my daisies tattoo.